Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My excuse for not ever posting any more...

... college. My responses have come and I'm trying to filter through them. I was actually in the states last week for a college interview at the University of North Carolina. Unfortunately, I didn't get offered the scholarship for which I interviewed, but happily I have some other fabulous options from which to choose from. This makes my life a little difficult as I'm having a bit of a difficult time making a decision.

Hopefully, at some point, inspiration will strike and I'll write a detailed description of what I've been up to for the past month and a half. Unfortunately, that time is not now. I am aware that I've neglected my blog, however. In the meantime, though, my education comes first (sorry!) and keeping everyone posted comes second. My apologies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize, you have your priorities straight. Although you didn't get one scholarship, you do have some fabulous options that will allow you to successfully achieve your goals. You are obviously a very bright and talented young man, but there is a lot of competition out there. Someone who probably got that scholarship didn't get some of the options that you do have. And the vast majority of the kids in the entire world will never have either that scholarship or any of the options that you have.

Keep up the good work, and whenever you can post, we will be ready to read.

AKG

Unknown said...

You were IN North Carolina and you didn't inform me?! I am very disappointed. I hope you picked up some Cheerwine while you were there (only the best soft drink ever.)