Thursday, January 22, 2009

Photograph

I'm using Facebook to host my photos, but even if you don't have Facebook (and if you are over the age of, say, 30, you probably shouldn't...) you can still see them by checking these links.

Istanbul School Trip

Norway

Bayram Pictures (Old)

Misc. Pictures of Antalya (Really Old)

I tend to add pictures fairly regularly, because it takes forever to upload them and I get tired after uploading a few. Some of the captions are in (probably incorrect) Turkish as well, but I'll probably go through and make them all bilingual. Most of them are pretty self-explanatory anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean IRregularly?

DGK

Max K said...

Nope, I don't. What I meant was that I tend to add a few at a time, but I upload the pictures fairly often (maybe about 5 a day or so).

Anonymous said...

The pictures are fantastic, thanks for sharing.

Andy Goldstein a/k/a AKG

Max K said...

You're welcome...